NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
1-DAY WORLD CLASS NEWBORN TRAINING WORKSHOP EXPERIENCE
Ever felt that pre-session “I don’t know what I am doing” panic, worried you will end up disappointing your clients?
… Or looked at your RAW files thinking “my wrapping really sucks”?
Join one of Maddy Rogers’ exclusive Newborn Workshops and learn how to:
Style your session to stand out and create galleries that parents will want to buy
Create a session flow you can rely on: easily create a variety of shots for your galleries
Combine lighting, posing and angles to create images you can be proud of
Perfect your wrapping and forget about “I’ll edit that out”
Maddy’s newborn photography workshops normally include 2 (sometimes 3) models.
Your workshop will cover:
- How to read baby and adapt your workflow to baby’s needs
- How to master your session with any baby
- Spotting sleep patterns and how to work with them
- Simple and beautiful parent poses (and when to do them!)
- How to use base wrapping to make prop transitions easy
- Wrapping styles, methods, types and textures (and how to use them!)
- Table pose flow safety
- How to work with baby’s hands for perfect refining
- Lighting for table and props
- Getting it right on camera to make editing easy!
- Posing for those amazing angles, and how to light them!
“I’m just going to put this as it is. Just BOOK the training with Maddy.
“I have been trained in large groups, by some of the top newborn photographers across the globe. But Maddy observed my posing techniques and took me further.
She unblocked my own worries about flow posing, settling babies and wrapping.
She gave me confidence in my OWN abilities.”
LET ME TELL YOU MY JOURNEY AND WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN MY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION!